We recently designed and installed a heating and hot water system for Royston Fields Cattery and Kennels in Hilton. The system is built around a Dunsley Highlander 10 multi fuel stove with solar thermal panels and incorporating their existing Glowworm LPG boiler.
- Full Negarra MDW stainless steel 316 twin wall, insulated flue system installed externally
- Dunsley Neutralizer – to allow the residents to benefit from the free heated water from their stove alongside the solar thermal and backup of their LPG boiler
- Kingspan Thermomax Solar Thermal System – a roof mounted system of “wet” solar panels to provide further water heating;
- New Ideal Stelrad Compact radiators throughout the house
- Gledhill Cylinder – a custom built hot water cylinder to install into “awkward” space
- Myson Hi-line RC hydronic fan convector heater in the kitchen.